Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpLoginRegister  

Hola! (Read 625 times)
Febreze [Rh3t]
God Member

Riverside, CA
Hola!
Jun 14th, 2013, 5:47pm

The good old days indeed. It's been 3 years since I last popped in here, and it always feels good to look back at these nostalgic, ridiculously fun times we all had many years ago. I know not a lot of you still come here, such as myself, however I hope everyone is doing well and loving life. Perhaps I'll have to come in and get my ass kicked in WODX one of these days.. Need to read up!  Grin

Febreze [Rh3t] Febreze [Rh3t] lividcreature  
IP Logged

NIN-Ruiner
YaBB Administrator
NIN General

Nothing can stop me now.

Canada, canada, 76, 365, BC, British_Columbia
Re: Hola!
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2013, 6:46pm

Hiya Febreeze!
Long time no see  Wink We're still rocking Quake 2 just like in good old days, even though it's always a revolving door with clan members, who need to take care of more important business at times. These days we prefer to mostly talk on the server and messager so the forum doesn't get many new posts, unless for announcements, which doesn't mean we aren't active. Surprisingly our player numbers are holding steady, even though other mods are long gone  Roll Eyes Sometimes we're on par with straight DM which says a lot. I'm working on another version of the mod, while Kitsune is working on new map updates, so we still try to keep it fresh for our players. We've got some die hard fans who are unwilling to let go, even with such a wide selection of other modern games to choose from. Just shows how much fun WODX can be when you've mastered it, it's a world of its own. Come by some time so we can catch up like good old times.

Ruiner

...&&.........&&.........&&...
WWW WWW  
IP Logged

NIN_LooseNut
God Member
NIN Major

I Love My Bandwidth Shaper!

NC USA
Re: Hola!
Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2013, 10:22am

Hey Ferby good to hear from you. I play once in a while when I can always a blast as usual.

279027524 NINLooseNut  
IP Logged